Magnox Ltd and RSRL are being merged into a single Site Licence Company (SLC) as part of the changes being introduced by the new Parent Body Organisation, the Cavendish Fluor Partnership (CFP).
NDA and Nuclear Damage Compensation and Decommissioning Facilitation Corporation of Japan (NDF) signed a co-operation agreement in Tokyo.
We have published a suite of documents that explain more fully the rationale behind the decision to change the management arrangements at Sellafield.
- Quarterly Performance Report Quarter 3 status for 2014-15
- Nuclear Provision - explaining the cost of cleaning up Britain's nuclear legacy
- Direct Research Portfolio (DRP) Projects: Monthly Update
- Programmes and Major Projects Report (PILOT 3)
- Radiation Epidemiology and Radiobiology Research Preferred Option
- New Management Arrangements for Sellafield: Stakeholder Briefing
We compete and manage contracts with private-sector organisations that deliver on our behalf.