The decommissioning of Oldbury nuclear power station has passed a major milestone as more than half of the site’s 52,060 fuel elements have now been removed from its two reactors.
Albion Square, the new £18m office complex in west Cumbria built by the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority, was officially opened today.
What’s the difference between risk and hazard? What is a risk culture? How can businesses build understanding of risks, and the cost consequences, into their planning at all levels of operations?
- National Geological Screening Report from Technical Event 30 September 2014
- Harnessing Sellafield’s contribution to the regional and national economy
- Insight into nuclear decommissioning - 15th edition - September 2014
- Quarterly Performance Report Quarter 1 status for 2014-15
- SME Procurement Action Plan 2014
- Insight into nuclear decommissioning including financial highlights - 14th edition - June 2014
We compete and manage contracts with private-sector organisations that deliver on our behalf.