The Department of Energy and Climate Change (DECC) has launched its consultation on an update of the UK Strategy for the Management of Solid Low Level Waste from the Nuclear Industry.
The Government has today announced its decision to approve the NDA’s recommendation for a change to the management arrangements at Sellafield.
We are seeking views on a new publication: Guide to Technology Readiness Levels (TRLs) which proposes a consistent approach for assessing the readiness of technologies for use on site.
- Programmes and Major Projects Report (PILOT 3)
- Radiation Epidemiology and Radiobiology Research Preferred Option
- New Management Arrangements for Sellafield: Stakeholder Briefing
- National stakeholder event October 2014 meeting report
- Insight into nuclear decommissioning - 16th edition - December 2014
- Research and Development Brochure 2014
We compete and manage contracts with private-sector organisations that deliver on our behalf.